HiteVision Ultra wide screen laser projector leads new trend
Recent days at Ceiea Expo, HiteVision launched first Ultra wide screen projector and attracted market attention by its wide screen technology, quality-price ratio and perfect projection effect.
“Ultra short throw, Non bulb light source, wide screen technology and anti-dust light sealed are the future trend of educational projection. HiteVision ultra short throw projector meets theses all features, said Angela Pan.
As HiteVision's long-term partner, TI provides whole DLP technical support to ensure high quality and stable display. This new release also assigns person to help HiteVision shows their whole trust and support with HiteVision's wide screen area.
In DLP application, HiteVision research and design in recent two years, make the greatest benefits for DLP technology, this is also the reason TI support HiteVision.
HiteVision's ultra wide screen projector could project as wide as two projectors' projection area. The recognized rate is about 16:6, and projection area is 130 inch. It is the widest area at all recent projector in market.。
This projector adapts inner reflection lens, it can last for 20000 hours, no need to purchase bulb. Besides, sealed light design also anti dust and protect the inner part.
HiteVision launched this projector wins high attention. People in projection industry all think this ultra wide projector will become future trend and inspire more market demands in exposition, digital display, home theater and more other applications.
Other Press Releases
- United Nations secretary-general Ban Ki-moon: Mobi-Station helps education 2015/03/05 17:45:08
- UK magazine《WIRED》reported: The classroom in a suitcase 2015/01/20 17:17:44
- HiteVision interactive touch screen attend the international education forum 2014/11/14 17:45:38
- HiteVision Ultra wide screen laser projector leads new trend 2014/10/30 17:09:29
- CCTV news: HiteVision interactive whiteboard make education in new age 2014/10/08 17:30:07